Welcome to the first OverMeme Summer Games 2017 Play of the Game Contest! Submit your best Play of the Game and we’ll put it up for voting by the public. This contest will run at the same time as Overwatch’s Summer Games. We will begin taking submissions right now, until Monday 14th of August at 11h59pm. The following 2 weeks will be the voting round where all the submitted Play of the Game will be up on our YouTube channel for voting.
Prizes & Winners
On the August 28th 11h59pm EST, the top 3 videos with the most likes will be selected as our winners! First place prize will win a 100$ USD of either Steam Gift Card, Playstation Store or Xbox Store. Second place price is 50$ USD and 20$ USD will be awarded to the third place winner.
How to Submit your Play of the Game
Choose your BEST Play of the Game, you need to impress the public if you want their vote!
Deadline to enter the contest is Monday 14th of August at 11:59pm EST. Any submissions received after the deadline will not be entered. Here’s what you need to do to enter the contest:
- Send us a link to your Play of the Game to email@example.com – Your Play of the Game must be uploaded to any video sharing service (such as YouTube, Plays.tv, Vimeo) and have a publicly accessible link. Alternatively, use file sharing services such as wetransfer.com, dropbox.com, etc. If all else fails, send it as an attachment, although we do not recommend this at all
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel:
- Follow us on Twitter: Follow @theovermeme
There’s no restriction to what kind of Play of the Game you can submit, it can be a 3v3, 1v1, 6v6, Capture the Flag, Quick Play, Competitive, etc. You want to choose your best one in order to impress everyone and get those votes!
How the Voting Round Works
Once all entries are received, the voting will begin on Tuesday 15th of August at 12h00am. All contestants’ Play of the Game clips will be made available on our YouTube Channel. You can then share your clip with your friends and family to get your video likes.
How the Winners are chosen
Voting will end on Monday August 28th at 11h59pm and the 3 winners will be chosen at that time. The top 3 videos with the most likes (regardless of dislikes) will be the chosen winners. Winners will be contacted via the email they used to submit their Play of the Game
By participating to this contest, contestants will abide to the following rules:
- You must be aged 13 and over to participate.
- One entry per BattleTag/GamerTag/PSN.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash surrender value for the prizes.
- Contest rules are subject to change without notice.
- OverMeme may amend or terminate its contest or any portion thereof at its discretion without advanced notice.
- OverMeme may void or disqualify a contestant without notice.